At this time, first it rolled out new update dedicated to Whatsapp iPhone. then after few hours later upgrade began to see the light on the Android device. Despite the change log of the c software package the talk of a minor upgrade, with a series of interventions aimed at solving some problems here and there, on the web emerge different directions.
What is more particularly the 2.16.8 update?
- Early adopters who have received it have revealed some pretty interesting features, like the tool added to make drawings, in addition to the complete integration of GIPHY, very useful for sharing animated pics within individual chat. Still, the design tool will allow to enrich the GIF.
Describing the new feature, the Facebook-owned company said
“When placing a WhatsApp call, you now quickly leave a voice message if your call isn’t answered, just like voicemail.” WhatsApp’s description is rather accurate, as the resultant voicemail message is indistinguishable from a regular voice message.
- So, how do you use the feature? Try placing a WhatsApp call. If the intended recipient declines or ignores the call, users will be presented with three options – Voice Message, Call Again, and Cancel. Yes, the same options were visible in the WhatsApp for Android beta app last month – with minor differences, it said “Call back” and “Record voice message” on Android.
- Another important action that Whatsapp team, has focused on ‘optimization of battery consumption , with effects quite obvious from this point of view.
- Another addition relates to new methods for the compression of files, which should facilitate their transfer.
- Regarding emoji, it has permanently deleted those related to the Olympic Games currently underway in Rio.
if you find something interesting, in new version of whatsapp, comments us with some screenshots. Stay tuned for new updates !