On Monday 1st August 2016, Apple seeded its fourth beta version of iOS10 – the next test firmware update for mobile devices. This release is available only for Apple Developer program, public version will be released in the coming days. The operating system is in the early stages of testing, because have not spared any errors and may change at the level of the user interface. Technohacker have gathered all detected changes in iOS 10 beta 4. Here are some changes that have been found yet,
Stay tuned for regular updates of this post, we will be updating it as we get new features visible or found by us.
What’s new in iOS 10 Beta 4 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad:
- New firmware build number 14A5322e.
- Updates can download by owners of iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s / 5c / 5, iPod touch 6G, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and iPad mini 2, 3 and 4.
- iOS 4 beta 10 is available on the website for developers and through the built-in update system (OTA update)
- Size of iOS10 beta 4 update rollup is about 450 MB.
- To use the fourth beta of iOS 10 you must install iTunes 12.5 or newer operating system ( Note: iOS 9 backups can not be restored on iOS devices 10)
- New memo about the update: Click “Home” to complete the setup iOS 10.0.
- The operating system is more stable and smoother previous build.
- Faster animation open folders.
- New sounds for the special keys on the keyboard.
- More than 100 new emoticons, updated most popular Emoji.
- New welcome screen for the control points (explained the features of the new panel).
- The application “Health” video is still not active (doctored shades).
- New Wallpaper yet disappeared and returned a few old stock of iOS 8.
- New icons for your favorite places on the map.
- The new design of quick answers in Notification Center: messages are not moved to the top of the screen, and displayed at the level of notice.
- Gone 3D Touch functionality using Apple Pencil on iPad.
- Added function “Suggestions when searching” in Spotlight preferences.
- Added date and day in the Notification Center.
Note : This article will be updated. You can always come back here to learn about the new features of the fourth beta version of iOS 10. If you do install the update on your iPhone or iPad, you can share findings and screenshots with us by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org.