When your iPhone or iPad is going to a huge number of images, the owners of Mac computers can rely on synchronization, which allows you to store photos on the computer.For those who prefer the Windows-based computers, there are several ways to move the photo library.
Copying pictures using the file manager for Windows
To move photos from iPhone to computer running Windows 10, you need:
- Install iTunes on your computer. you can get the latest iTunes from apple.com/itunes website.
- Connect the iPhone or iPad using Lightning-USB cable.
- Launch Windows Explorer from the Start menu, the desktop or taskbar. You can also use the keyboard shortcut the Windows + the E .
- Click the arrow next to Folders This computer, and from the menu select the iPhone or iPad, connected to the computer.
- Double-click to open the built-in storage and move in the DCIM folder. It will display all the images stored on the mobile device.
- Next, using the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V can copy the photos to your computer. If you need to move the entire photo library, use the combination Ctrl + A to select all images.
Copying photos using the Photos app in Windows 10
- In this case, the work is also necessary to begin with the installation of iTunes on the computer and connect iOS-gadget via a cable.
- Then run the Photos app using the Start menu or the taskbar.
- In the upper right corner of the window that appears click Import.
- Select those photos that you want to copy and click the Continue button.
- All selected images will be copied to the Photos app.
Copying pictures using iCloud
- First you need to download the iCloud for Windows from Apple’s website and run on your computer.
- Next you need to log in to iCloud, using your Apple ID and password.
- In the window that opens, select the photo and click the Options button.
- In the new window, put a check in My Photo Stream and remove the checkmark item Upload new photos from my PC.
- Click the Finish button and return to the previous screen, click on the Apply button below.
Following these simple steps all photos stored in iCloud, will be copied on Windows-based computer.
Stay tuned for more updates and you can also download our app from appstore for regular updates.