Snapchat conducted on July 6, an update for the app, which became available Memories.Allows you to easily share photos from your camera roll. It is also a place to enjoy your favorite moments again. But by the minimalist design is sometimes difficult to discover all the features.
Snapchat Memories: How it works
Originally announced in your Snapchat especially pictures that are temporarily visible. That caused a huge success, but also share your photos often want to keep you. So Snapchat made the Reminders feature. Save a snap here and you can be sure that they are preserved.
However, storing a snap is not automatic, you have to enter the photos themselves. You do this by opening the list with your memories, swipe from bottom to top as you open the camera. You can also click on the new icon which is under the record. Then you get all your saved Snaps, both photos and videos at. At the top you can switch between tabs using three photos in your camera roll, stories and Snaps.
Snapchat Memories reshare
The new feature of Snapchat, however, makes sure that the re-sharing snaps and sharing Snaps has changed in other apps.
Do Snap stored in memory and want to share it again? You do the following:
- Go to Reminders .
- Hold Reminder to share pressed.
- If you want you can edit the Snap by tapping the pencil.
- Click the submit button and choose the people you want to share the Snap. You can also add it to your story.
You can also save a reminder in your camera roll or share via eg Twitter, Facebook or WhatsApp. This is done by following the steps below.
- Go to Memories in Snapchat.
- Select the Snap you want to save or share and hold him.
- Click on the gray bar where my Snap state.
- Choose Export Snap .
- Select an app to share the Snap.