Android platform 7.0 Nougat operating system offers a new feature of transferring the data option from iOS users.
While updating new Android platform 7.0 Nougat provides different options for transferring the data, in your phone select iPhone or iPad, once you selected that option ( Kindly refer below mentioned pic ) user will redirected to android switch which will help you to transfer contacts,photos, and music from iOS to Android 7.0 Nougat and same you can download it from App store in Google Play.
Here we can transfer up to 50k songs at totally free from iTunes library on Google play music, and our music collection will be available in any browser and all Android and iOS devices and sourced by Google.
How to Migrate iOS to Google using Google Switch
Google gives the options to copy data from another Android phone, or a backup stored on your Google account and now also includes the option to move data from an iOS device to Android. On choosing the option for iOS devices, the following instructions come on the screen:
The process of migration of data from iOS device to Android, if we want to transfer contacts, we have to follow some steps, with help of iCloud, vCard File, and synced Gmail account. Rest of Music and Photos data’s can upload from Google Photos and Google Play Music respectively
On your iPhone or iPad device:
- Open Safari
- Go to android.com/switch
- Follow the instructions
You can just follow-up the instructions on the website, we will just glance what you can do best to transfer everything from iOS to Android Nougat in detail.
When you are switching from one platform to another first thing that comes in your mind is how to transfer contacts. Don’t worry we have written up an article which will help you out to transfer all your contacts from iPhone to Google contacts. Just follow the guide..
Transfer photos :
Transferring photos is our second priority, when switching from iOS to Android. Its damn easy as everything is done in cloud, no need of computer to do that. Follow these instructions closely and get all your iPhone photos in your new android device.
- Download Google Photos from the App Store,
- Open Google Photos and sign in with your google account by entering your username and password.
- Select “Backup and Sync” and switch it on.
- Sit back, have a cup of coffee, till all your photos are saved to the cloud.
- Open Photos app in your new Android device to see all the photos from iPhone or iPad or iCloud.
Transfer Music :
Easily transfer up to 50,000 of your songs from your iTunes library to Google Play Music for free. From there, you can access your collection on any web browser, any of your Android devices or even from your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is fully synced to iTunes on your computer. Your music should all be backed up on your computer when this is done.
- Install Google Play Music Manager on your computer. Music Manager will upload your iTunes music to the cloud. You can download Music Manager here.
- Finish setting up your Google Play account by creating a Google Wallet account*.
Although the instructions are definitely useful and will help the users to transfer their data with ease, it still seems like the company could have made it easier to switch from its rival mobile platform.
Some of the new features of Android 7.0 Nougat are followed below.
- Doze mode
- Improved data saving capabilities,
- New keyboard theme,
- Simplified recent menu including support for virtual reality.
Source : appleapple