If you use on your computer with Mac OS Mail, you know that it can, as in other email clients to set a signature that is automatically appended to the end mail. Did you know that it is possible to signing the default application to insert an image? With it, your signature look more professional and act better.
The signature of a majority of people give a logo that represents the company and you. The signature would then aesthetically not give large images that would disturb the recipient while reading. It is also good to pay attention to the aspect ratio of the image, which should have a greater width than height. To adjust the size then can serve almost any graphic editor.
How to MacOS add to the signature image on an email
Adding an image signature to your email account, is really wonderful and it looks pretty professional. Here will give you step by step procedure to add image signature to Mail App in MacOS.
- Open the Mail application.
- Go to Mail → Preferences from the Menu Bar.
- When preferences windows opens up, click on the Signatures tab.
- In the first column, select the signature you want to edit. If you do not have one, create it.
- Picture then simply drag and drop into the signature field.
- When you release your mouse, your image should be added to your email signature, like so:
Just following these simple steps, you will able to add an image to your email signature via the Mail app in MacOS ! Just close the preferences window and your changes will be saved automatically.
Now whenever you send emails to someone else, they’re going to see your logo at the bottom of your emails in your signature. Pretty cool right?
You may also like:
- How to Add Custom Signature in Messages App in iOS 10
- How To set up a handwritten signature on the Mac