Apple watch is comonly used, without scratch quard, and in market you can’t easily find quards for it. We have seen users who have reported about the scraches on their Apple watch, it happens with all the gadgets due to rough use.
You want to reduce or remove the scratches on your screen Apple Watch ? Here are several tips for eliminating or at least to mitigate them as best you can!
Clear scratching your Apple Watch with vegetable oil
The first trick is to use vegetable oil. You will be able to remove micro scratches on your watch. To begin :
- Apply a small drop of vegetable oil on the scratched portion.
- Wipe the excess once the oil has penetrated.
- Dry with a cloth microfiber or a dry handkerchief.
Clear scratching your Apple Watch with toothpaste
The second trick is to use a grandmother trick that will be accessible to all: the toothpaste .
- Apply a dab of toothpaste on the scratch your screen using a cotton swab.
- Rub gently with cotton for several minutes.
- With the toothpaste scratches should subside.
Clear scratching your Apple Watch with egg and alum
For the third trick, you’ll need an egg, alum, an aluminum foil and microfiber cloth. To start:
- Heat the egg white and alum in a pan to 65 ° C
- Dip the cloth in the mixture hot and place it in an oven at 148 ° C on an aluminum sheet until it is completely dry.
- Rinse the cloth for 20 to 30 seconds under cold water.
- Repeat three times and then let dry for two days.
After two days have passed:
- Rub the fabric scratches to fade or remove them.
Clear scratching your Apple Watch with baking soda
For the fourth tip, we’ll use the baking soda . For it :
- Mix baking soda with a little water to form a consistent and dense dough.
- Apply the paste with a soft cloth and rub gently on your screen in a circular manner.
- Eliminate residues baking mixture using a clean, damp cloth.
Clear scratching your Apple Watch with talc
The last tip is to use talc. You must :
- Mixing talc with water to form a thick paste.
- Apply the paste to scratch your screen.
To protect the screen of your watch, get a screen protector, you’ll have more concern about those stripes!