Android users ( mostly ) have a dream to root their android device to unlock extra features, and they think rooting an android phone is time-consuming task/process and it need a computer. you are wrong, it’s a very very easy process. It can be done in one click process and today I am going to show you the simplest and fastest method to root any android mobile without using a pc.
Why would you root your Android?
There are many advantages of rooting an android device, most of them are given below.
- Unlock Hidden Features and Install “Incompatible or Special” Apps
- Automate Everything
- Boost Your Phone’s Speed and Battery Life
- Block Ads in Any App
- Back Up Your Phone for Seamless Transition
- Remove Preinstalled Crapware
- Tweak the Dark Corners of Android
- Flash a Custom Kernel
- Flash a Custom ROM
Preparing to Root Android Phone:
- Make sure that your Android device is atleast 60% Charged.
- Uninstall all Antiviruses on your device before proceed.
- Backup important files in case anything goes wrong.
Rooting your device by Android App “Framaroot.Apk” (Direct links for All Version):
Framaroot is an Android app allows you to root your Android Smartphone by just installing the app without involving the PC/Computer. So, download the Framaroot app for your device from the direct links given below:
Steps to Root Android with One Click without PC:
- At first allow “Unknow Source” by navigating to Setting > Security > Unknown Source (See below screenshots for help and ignore this step if you already allow).
- Download the Framaroot Apk file on your Phone directly or you may download it to your computer and send it to your Phone and then Install it.
- After installing, open Framaroot. Now you will see it is asking to Select an action to execute after root, Just select ‘Install SuperSu‘ or ‘Execute script/sdcard/custom‘. Here ‘Install SuperSu‘ is recommended.
- Now select any one exploit from the list. Once the exploits execution has been successfully completed, it will ask to reboot. Just reboot your device and you’r done. Your device is successfully rooted. In cash it fails to root try with another exploit.
- You can also install Root Checker app from Google Play Store to check whether your phone is alreadyrooted or not.
List of Android Phones Compatible with Framaroot App:
Here are the lists of some android devices which are successfully rooted by Framaroot app. It can root all listed device directly by just installing an app without using computer.
How to Unroot Your Android Completely:
If you want to Unroot your phone, Just select Unroot instead of any other execution and do the same process which I explained in rooting process and you will see just like below picture. After reboot uninstall SuperSu (if not already uninstalled).
If you follow all instruction properly then you can successfully root your device and if have any query or problem in related to Rooting, then feel free to ask and please share your Ideas/suggestions/feedback in the comment box. Thanks and stay tuned.