For those of you who use an Android device, either a tablet or smartphone, you might have experienced at least once you don’t find your Android app store, ie, Google Play Store in a smartphone or your tablet. You are not alone, there are many Android users out there who are also experiencing the same thing.
Losing the Google Play Store is sometimes done by the user inadvertently, but sometimes it’s removed by themselves. If the Google Play Store you erased either intentionally or not, how to reinstall the Google Play Store that is erased is actually very easy.
Indeed, there are some people who do not understand how to reinstall the Google Play Store on Android. The reason is, we usually download apps from the Google Play Store.
However, if Google Play Store that was erased, how can we download it?
Here, we can download the Google Play Store through third-party application providers. There are many third-party application providers, such as the one that is very popular is APKMirror. On this site you can download the APK file of the Google Play Store and install it on your smartphone or tablet.
How to Re-Install Google Play Store on Android:
The following tutorial step-by-step how to reinstall the Google Play Store on Android is erased.
- First, you need to change the configuration of your phone in the Settings menu. Go to Settings or Settings, depending on your phone’s language is set. In this case, my phone using Indian.
- After that, go to the Settings menu in the menu Security (Security). Here you will find the “Unknown Sources” are usually written statement “to allow the installation of applications from trusted sources and are not well known”. Tick this option.
After that, we started to reinstall the Google Play Store Android. It can be done step-by-step below:
- You can download the APK file of the Google Play Store app on your smartphone APKMirror web browser. Open APKMirror.com sites and search “Google Play Store”. Or you can go directly to this link.
- Download Google Play Store from the site, and save it to your memory of your device.
- Now open the file manager and locate the folder where you saved the file download the Google Play Store APK earlier. Or if you want more easily, you can directly open the Downloads menu / downloads on your phone menu.
- Click the APK file that you downloaded, then Install the application as usually, you do on your mobile phone. When the installation is complete, go back to your phone’s menu, and see there would be no Google Play Store on your phone.
How, is not the way to re-install the Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet?