We continue to play Pokemon Go, as we don’t have any other choice or competitor. It has become the most popular application in just months, and certainly is having the most active users has in history, Niantic has just released another update version for iOS.
This time, it has updated and optimized for the “configurations battery saving mode “. This is one of the new features in this latest update of Pokémon Go, but not the most important or unique. We tell you what these developments can be found in the latest update of Pokémon Go.
According to the update notes, they have new products based on user requests. However, we still expect the graphics performance that has given us many presentation videos.This is the list of new features in version 1.3.0 of Pokémon Go:
- Added a dialog that will remind the coaches who should not play while traveling at speed. Players must indicate that they are not driving.
- Fixed problem returning Poké Balls vague and did Pokémon escape.
- Made changes that improve the effect of the curved launches
- Fixed bug between “Good”, “Great” and “Excellent” when throwing the Poké Balls to adjust the bonuses are good launch.
- Fixed the wrong icons in the medal tally.
- Enabled option to change the username (once).
- minor optimizations.
- It has become the “power saving mode”.
And these are roughly the changes of this update Pokémon Go, we will inform you about the other developments that have been saved under the sleeve, or possible bugs that affect the normal operation of the game. Follow making you all , and take advantage of the guides and tricks that have been contributing in the game.