The Chinese company OnePlus announced its new flagship smartphone model OnePlus 3. Oneplus one and two were super hit as the device offers users of the flagship features at an affordable price.
The company OnePlus calls his device “Flagship Killer” because it’s equipped with jaw dropping specs similar to the top smartphones of leading brands, at affordable price.
Some of the features of OnePLus 3 :
- OnePlus 3 has been priced at Rs. 27,999 in India.
- OnePlus 3 is based on the Snapdragon 820.
- The size and screen resolution not changed for the third generation — a 5.5 inch and 1920 x 1080 pixels, respectively.
- Now it’s AMOLED. More specifically, it is specified as Optic AMOLED.
- RAM in the machine 6 GB of RAM (LPDDR4), flash memory – 64 GB (UFS 2.0), slot for memory card no.
- It is exclusively available via Amazon India in the country.
- Based on the back of the camera is the Sony sensor IMX298 a resolution of 16 megapixels.
- There is optical image stabilization.
- The front camera is characterized by a resolution of 8MP (Sony IMX179).
- Dimensions of novelty equal 152,7 x 74,7 x 7,35 mm and weight is 158 g.
- In the asset of the smartphone supports two SIM cards, fingerprint scanner, USB-C port, the led for notifications, NFC
- Battery capacity of 3000 mAh.
- The device has the technology of quick charging Charge Dash. It allows only 30 minutes to charge the battery at 63%.
- OnePlus housing 3 made of metal, and as the OS acts Android 6.0.1 with a proprietary shell Oxygen.
- OnePlus 3 not only became cheaper than their predecessors model as its priced Rs 27,999/- ($415 ). It may be version 3 GB of RAM,