Lenovo announces its new smartphone, ZUK Edge, at an event in China.
Lenovo , the new year is preparing to make a very stylish phone entries. The company organized the event to a new phone in China ZUKEN Edge ‘s announced. The ZUK Edge, which has a simple and impressive design, draws a lot of attention with its price compared to its features.
Before going into features, I would like to talk about the U-Touch fingerprint sensor on the phone. Among the functions of the fingerprint sensor, which is also opening the screen lock, the ZUK Edge works almost at light speed. When the user brings the finger to the screen to lock the screen, 0:09 opening in such an amazing second. The fingerprint sensor is located just below the screen. You can also measure the oxygen level of your blood, thanks to the device behind the heart rate sensor.
Ceramic titanium white and black color where the alternative ZUK Edge 4 GB RAM version $ 330 , 6 GB RAM version of the $ 360 will be seen from the process. January 1 “tan from all the other features of the device will be available as follows:
- 5.5-inch screen with 2.5D curves, Full HD resolution
- 4-core Snapdragon 821 processor running at 2.35GHz and the Adreno 530 graphics processor
- 4/6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory
- Android 7.0 Nougat operating system
- LED flash, Samsung ISOCELL sensor 13 MP resolution rear and 8 MP resolution front camera
- Dual SIM card support
- 3.5mm jack in and Dirac HD sound technology
- 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support
Source : GSMArena