The company from China, in Guangdong province showed the world his next smartphone – Meizu M3s. Many experts link with the premiere of the ongoing struggle in the budget segment of the market of mobile devices, which has recently developed between Xiaomi and Meizu. Moreover, this struggle takes place primarily in China, and only then somewhere far away in India.
Specifications & Features of Meizu M3s
- MediaTek octa-core processor with Mali T860 GPU.
- Its sleek body is made of aluminum with 5-inch 720p display.
- Main camera uses a 13-megapixel sensor.
- Battery capacity is 3020 mAh.
- Up to 128GB of expandable memory.
- Available in four colors, “silver”, “dark gray”, “gold” and fashionable – “pink”.
Gallery of Meizu M3s :
Cost Of Meizu M3s:
This beauty looks expensive with the metal body but it is offered at a very affordable price – at least in his home country, ie . China , for example, for the version with 2 GB of “Ram” and 16 GB of internal memory for Rs 7,199/- ($ 106 ), and the higher version with 3 GB and 32 GB, respectively – Rs 9,199/-( $ 136 ).
Whatever it is, the launch of the Meizu M3s in India and prices on the Indian market are still unknown.