and might come with an option to store RAW images. It is also being rumoured that it will finally come with a fix for TouchWiz RAM issues that is plaguing the Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 edge.
We always hear rumors of the next Samsung flagship being launched earlier than when one would expect, and launching it before Apple’s iPhone 6S and 6S Plus. Market share of Samsung Note 4 have drastically effected by iPhone 6 Plus, as Apple enters into Phablet .. Galaxy Note and Galaxy S6 Edge Plus will take place in September under the IFA 2015 exhibition, network sources say more and more details about the upcoming updates
Samsung officially shot down rumors of the Galaxy Note 5 getting announced in July, but it looks like rumblings of the company’s next Note flagship being on track for an earlier unveiling might not be completely false. Reuters is citing an unnamed source as saying that the Galaxy Note 5 will be made official in mid-August, around two weeks before Samsung usually holds its Unpacked event.
Galaxy Note 5 now rumored to be launching in mid-August
( SOURCE )
More details about the Galaxy Note 5 and the Galaxy S6 edge Plus
- Galaxy Note 5 and the Galaxy S6 edge Plus, will feature 5.7-inch (5.67-inch to be exact).
- Display would be as rumored Super AMOLED displays with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels.
- It will be launched in four colors – black, gold, silver, and white.
- Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920) will have a normal flat display and Galaxy S6 edge Plus (SM-G928) will come with a dual-edge curved display as in S6 Edge.
- Both models will have all-glass back panel, it is possible that both will lack removable battery or a microSD card slot.
- Galaxy Note 5 aka (codenamed ‘Project Noble) will be powered by Exynos 7422 processor.
- This chipset includes an eight 64-bit processor, graphics controller, memory, storage and LTE-modem Shannon
- Estimated battery capacity – 4100 mAh
- Galaxy S6 Edge Plus chip will complement Qualcomm Snapdragon 808, 32 GB of internal storage, 16-megapixel main camera with optical stabilization and the possibility of recording 4K-video, 5-megapixel modules for conferences and battery capacity of 3000 mAh.
- It will run Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Note 5 will have the posibility to shoot in RAW format using the stock camera.