Pangu, yet another time has released jailbreak tool for iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3, its limited to windows and only 64 bit devices. So if you want to jailbreak your device you need to have a PC, just download the software from the en.pangu.io site and follow the instructions.
For MAC users its really difficult to jailbreak who don’t have access to windows PC; great news, for those who want to jailbreak the device without using any machine, yes its really like Comex’s JailbreakME hack, Totoateam has managed to pack Pangu’s jailbreak in a way so that it can be installed using Safari browser right on the device itself without having to use any computer.
An added benefit of this method is that unlike Pangu’s desktop tool, you don’t have to enter your Apple ID during the jailbreak process. You can find the detailed instructions on how to use this tool below.
How To Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 using Safari browser:
- We recommend updating your device to iOS 9.3.3 first. You can get iOS 9.3.3 from here Download iOS 9.3.3 IPSW For iPhone And iPad [Final Version]. Make a full backup using iTunes or cloud as well. Also remove any passcode/Touch ID, as well as disable Find My iPhone from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device before proceeding with the jailbreak.
- Launch Safari web browser and navigate to: https://www.birdflightapp.com/apps/6159/app-builds/TTJailbreak/public, (alternative link 1) (alternative link 2).
- Now simply click on the ‘Install’ link on the website (top). You will get a pop up confirming the installation, simply tap on the Install button.
- Now Cydia and PP app icons will appear on your homescreen but they won’t be functional. After a few minutes another Jailbreak tool app will appear on the screen. When it does tap on it.
- You will get an ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ error. Dismiss it and then open Settings > General > Device Management.
- From Device Management tap on the Enterprise app and then hit the ‘Trust’ button from the next screen.
- Now return to the homescreen and launch the third jailbreak app that appeared on your device. Now it should launch.
- Once you have launched it it will ask if you want to allow notifications, tap yes and then tap inside the large circle. After doing so some Chinese language text will appear on your screen, at this point lock your device and leave it until you get a notification from the same app or the device resprings.
- After that you should be able to run Cydia like normal and your device would be fully jailbroken.
This method works with all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch that are supported by this jailbreak.