iOS 10 Beta 3 Has Been Released, download right now.
iOS 10 beta 3 was released just a while ago by Apple, the new version of the operating system iOS 10 beta 2 came about two weeks away from the previous one, and although the list of changes is not published yet, probably talk about troubleshooting and improvements the overall performance and bug fixes.
10 iOS beta 3 is available at the moment only for developers of applications for the iOS platform.
How to download and Install iOS Beta 3 OTA update:
if you have the previous version installed, then you can upgrade by accessing OTA update, here’s how you can update over the air. If it’s not showing you have not installed beta 2, so first download it and then you can access beta 3.
- Connect your device to a WiFi network.
- Navigate to Settings> General> Software Update
- Tap on ‘Download and Install’ when served with the update.
Install iOS 10 Beta 3 Without A Developer Account
We will not recommend this route anymore since iOS 10 beta is now available as a Public Beta release as well. But still, if you’re feeling brave enough, go ahead. Follow our guide here: Install iOS 10 Beta On Your iPhone Without A Developer Account – How to.
The maps iOS 10 automatically saves the location of the parked car and got a flashlight three brightness levels: strong, medium and weak. Section “Missing” on the lock screen renamed to “Recent” and emoji in messages become three times as much. IMessage themselves, by the way, are much more functional and interactive.
Among the devices that are compatible with the new operating system: iPhone 5 / 5c / 5s / SE / 6/6 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus, iPad Pro 9,7 / 12,9, iPad Air 1/2, iPad 4, iPad mini 2/3/4 and iPod touch 6G.
Download iOS 10 beta 3 is available with your iPhone or iPad update system. This release is available for authorized developers participating in the iPhone Developer Standard programs or Enterprise Program. In the near future will be released the second public beta of iOS 10 corresponding to this release.
iOS 10 will be available in the form of publicly available firmware for all users of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch this fall.
What’s new in iOS 10 beta 3
- A new animation to open the Notifications Center.
- A new lock screen sound strange, being accompanied and vibration.
- Music renamed Music app downloaded in Downloads section.
- There’s a new sound for pressing the keyboard.
- A notification is displayed in LockScreen iOS version that you have installed.
- Control Center has new fonts that make the text easier to read.
- Siri is a voice improved.
- Accessibility menu of the application allows us to write the correct way in which you have spoken expressions.
- Siri has a special section that shows the applications that can use it.
- Open Finger Rest function to work properly and can be freed by pressing the Home button directly.
- iMessage security problem was solved in LockScreen.