Just a few days after the presentation of iOS 10, when the new operating system was launched each of you wanted to try, we published a guide on how to go back to iOS 9.3.2 . The new iOS 10 consumes significantly more power and contains several errors, which may not suit everyone.Operating however, included a process in which, although relatively quick return on iOS 9, but also lose all your data, so if you’re 10 before installing iOS not backed up, which is probably most of you did. Until now we found that there is a process in which the jump from iOS to iOS 9 10 and lose almost no data. Instructions are substantially the same as the last one, but differs at one point.
How to switch from iOS to iOS back 10 9
1. From this site to download the iOS 9.3.2 for your device
2. second Download and install iTunes from this site , if you do not have
3. third Turn off your iPhone to function Find iPhone (Settings -> iCloud)
4. fourth Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using a USB cable to a PC or Mac
5th It will show you the device icon in the upper left corner, click on the
6th Hold down Alt (on a Mac) or Shift (Windows) and click Check Update (!)
7th Locate the downloaded file with iOS 9.3.2 (in the Downloads folder) and double-click it twice to
fifth Click through the on-screen instructions and then begin installing itself already iOS 9
Caution: This procedure should not lose Although almost no data, but on the other hand, does not clean installation, which can cause some problems with the system. Downgrade So you do at your own risk, because you may encounter problems that are not converted all the applications you have installed on iOS 10. Think also that deletes all SMS and iMessage messages and call history. Messages on iOS, you can back up using 10 of these instructions and then restore to iOS 9.3.2.
On the other hand, when once you are on iOS 9.3.2, you can make a backup, then reinstall clean and restore system from backup, thus any problems can be eliminated.
You may like to check :
- How to install iOS 10 beta 1 without developer account ( again if you want to install iOS 10 beta )
- How To install MacOS 10.12 Sierra without a developer account