You needed you ever on a Mac electronically sign a document eg. PDF? And did you know that a native application Preview in OS X / Mac OS has this functionality? Whatever the answer may be, below to learn how to put your signature on a Mac to create and how to continue working. Let’s go straight to the merits of the case.
How to create a signature
- From spotlight search type “Preview”, Press Enter ! ( Open application Preview )
- Then go to Tools -> Annotation -> Signature -> Manage signatures, click it.
- Then when you click mange signatures, you will get option create a signature, just use your trackpad for your handwritten sign !
- Now they are two choices a) scan the signature of white paper or a sign on the trackpad on Mac. Personally, I recommend creating his signature on the trackpad. Maybe it will take some time, but the results can be worth it. b) Scanning the signature of the paper I am satisfied I have been too
- After creating a signature, press any key and press “done”
As a signature work
- Open the any PDF document in Preview
- Tools -> annotation -> Signature
- Click on the signature (which will appear in the document)
- Signature drag to the desired location in the document and adjust its size by dragging the edges