Pangu has just released Chinese version to jailbreak 9.3.3, only for 64-bit devices only. However its a tethered jailbreak, which means you need to re-jailbreak after you reboot. But hey, better than nothing. Its been long time many have not updated their firmware from 9.01, because they would have loose the jailbreak. It’s a really good news for jailbreak users. Now one can update the firmware and install cydia.
As you know, the jailbreak is out for 9.2-9.3.3, but not the US version. You still can install the jailbreak, however, through the OG version.
Compatible iOS devices:
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (both models)
- iPod touch 6
Compatible firmware versions:
- iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1
- iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3
- Make sure that you have performed a full backup of the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device, and that all data is secured to iTunes or iCloud.
- iOS 9.2-9.3.3 running on your compatible 64-bit device, as outlined above. We recommend updating to iOS 9.3.3. You can grab iOS 9.3.3 file from here: Download iOS 9.3.3 IPSW For iPhone And iPad [Final Version].
- The latest version of iTunes running on your Windows PC.
- Jailbreak tool, which you can get from here: Download Pangu iOS 9.3.3 / 9.3.2 Jailbreak For Windows.
How to Install Pangu Jaibreak on 9.3.3 :
Step #1. First you need to download the PP jailbreak tool, and install it on your computer, only windows version is out.
Step #2. After installing you just need to back up your iPhone, in iTunes it will help to recover your data if any thing goes wrong.
Step #4. Go to settings -> general -> profiles, and trust the developer. The tool will install the app on your iDevice
Step #5. Open the PP tool on your device and accept push notifications. After, click the circle then lock your screen.
Step #6. wait until it’s done, Click a button jailbreak, manually lock the screen to enter the jailbreak process jailbreak tool will automatically begin the jailbreak process.
Step #7. After receiving the message after a successful jailbreak, please wait 1 minute, PP Pangu jailbreak tool will install Cydia,
DO NOT do anything on the phone.
You’ll need a computer first in order to download PP on your app. HOWEVER, you don’t need a computer to re-jailbreak after a reboot. Just open the PP App and itll do it for you.
Like always, if jailbreak fails the first time, reboot and try again. We advice wait for the English version of Pangu Jailbreak 9.3.3