Apple at WWDC in June introduced a new version of the operating system watchOS 3, which is designed for smart watches (Apple Watch). Immediately after the conference, to developers who have special Developer Account downloaded the first beta version of the watchOS 3 operating system, which brings a number of innovations. From my own experience I can say that the first beta version was actually very nimble and speed watches, or loading applications is actually lightning. Apple Watch has a new Dock, Control Center, or even an SOS button that can call for help in an emergency.
Apple last week introduced the public beta version of iOS and MacOS Sierra 10, which can be downloaded by everyone. Some expected that Apple will also introduce the public beta version of the operating system to watch also, but in the end it did not happen, but there is a way through which you can install watchOS 3 without a developer account.
Installation is somewhat complicated and everyone can have the dessert at your own risk.
- First we need to install the beta version of the operating system iOS 10.
- How to install a beta version you’ll find here . After installing the beta version, make sure that you watch charged at more than 50% and the iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Then you need to Safari on the iPhone all to open the link . Clicking on the link opens a table in which we select that we want to install the profile to watch Apple Watch .
- After installing profile switch on the Watch app and go to General -> Software Update , where we will show beta version of the operating system, third watchOS Just click on Download and install .
- This is done, download and installation can take several tens of minutes.
Wow, you got the watch OS 3 beta version on your Apple watch. Its not so complicated, just 5 simple steps. Test new watchOS 3 on your watch and let us know how it works and update about new features. thanks !
Source : wccftech