iOS 9.2.1 public beta 2 was released later that evening with iOS 9.2.1 beta 2 for developers of applications for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, now all those interested can install this version of the operating system.
As I already said in the article linked to iOS 9.2.1 Beta 2, Apple has listed the changes that it offers to developers and users, so if you install iOS 9.2.1 public beta 2 is unlikely to discover any novelty implemented by Apple. As I already said in the article linked to iOS 9.2.1 Beta 2, Apple has listed the changes that it offers to developers and users, so if you install iOS 9.2.1 public beta 2 is unlikely to discover any novelty implemented by Apple.
How to install iOS 9.2.1 public beta 2
Installing iOS 9.2.1 public beta 2 can be done by anyone since Apple opened the public beta testing program for all owners of iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch’s, so there are no limitations for users from any point of view,
so no need to worry.
Before you start installing iOS 9.2.1 public beta 2 iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch make sure you have a minimum of 1.2 – 1.8 GB of available space because the installation will not require downloading a few hundred MB, and finally I must tell you to do everything via a WiFi because you have to download a large file.
- Access this page. Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Choose iOS and make scroll down to see the option Download Profile. Click the button Download Profile.
- When you are asked to install a security profile, press Install.
- Now you’ll see an alert message that requires a restart of the terminal, it should be accepted.
- After rebooting browsing in Settings> General> Software Update, Setup> General> Update Software and choose Download and Install, Download and Install.
At the end of this process you have iOS 9.2.1 beta 2 publicly installed in iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, but be patient because it will take time downloading files, and installing it will not be quite as quick as you can imagine.
If you have any problems, questions, forward them in the comments.