Mobile is always a personal, we have so much of personal data and we don’t want others to use it, I mean to say apps. Applock is very popular app for android that locks any app for you with a security PIN or pattern, and its top in android play store. This app is being used by 80% android user. But many few few of knows that there are many ways to bypass AppLock app also. And if you have forgot your Applock password or want to access someone’s else app protected phones, then you are in right site.
So we will guide you to bypass Applock in Android. Don’t worry its really simple and doesn’t require any third party installations. Just follow up the method to proceed.
How To Hack App Lock In Any Android Phone ( 2 Methods Revealed) ?
#1 Method :- Uninstalling Applock From Android
- The simple and easy way to bypass or disable applock is to completely remove it from your android device.
- For this simply long tap on the applock app in the app drawer and then leave it on Uninstall button.
- Thats it you are done, now there will be no app lock in your android hence there will be no password protection on any app.
This trick fails, when app lock is active for “Install / uninstall” feature. If that is the case, proceed toMethod 2. Admin of the phone might know, if you uninstall the app. This is not preferable method.
#2 Method :- Force Stop Applock In Settings
- First of all in you android go to Menu -> Settings -> Apps.
- Here you will see list of all the apps currently installed on your android device.
- Now look out for applock app and tap on it.
4. Now click on Force Stop Button there which will temporarily stop the functioning of applock app
5. Thats it you are done, Now you can easily open any app without having applock screen over it.
How To Lock The App Again After Usage ?
To lock the app again after usage, just open”App Locker” from the app drawer. No need to enter password. Just open and close the “App Lock Application”.
One and only drawback with this method is you cannot hack App Lock application if the admin has locked “Settings”. Excluding this drawback, this trick works perfectly.
Conclusion : I hope the above two methods are helpful to you to bypass or hack app lock in any android phone with and without uninstalling the App Lock Application.