First of all, thanks for Pangu team for releasing jailbreak tool for wide range of 64 bit devices, many have tried and jailbroken their devices and have found many problems, one of the problem faced by many users is “it reboots randomly overnight”.
Jailbreak brings stability problems with it, so, we sometimes recommend not realize IOS devices that are necessary to carry out our professional or daily activities. One of the most recurrent bugs behind this new Jailbreak is that the device is restarted randomly in the middle of the night, and many users are when they wake up they have to enter security codes.
However, if your iPhone also suffers from the problem of night reboot we’ll teach you how to easily fix by this tutorial . Come in and we show you how, easy is this.
First, do not panic, it is common to find these kinds of failures of performance and system on devices that have suffered Jailbreak, it is normal, the system has been altered from their gut, and especially after installing enough tweak, are the greater the chance that problems will.
How to fix the problem of night Restarts
- We went into Cydia normally, as always.
- We will add a repository in this case, it is a tweak that will help us solve this problem easily. Click on “Sources” and then on “Add”.
- Add the following URL: ” http://codyqx4.github.io/cydia ” (without quotation marks) and click on add.
- We hope that the repository has been added and Cydia has cooled.
- Now let’s search function and type ” iOS 9 Reboot Fix “.
- We opened the package and found that it is we seek, then downloaded and installed like any other tweak.
Once we have finished installing the tweak, night reboot problem of our device should be solved. However, it seems that the tweak is not working in 100% of cases, but in the majority. In the event that restarting follow yours, we recommend that you restore the device and Jailbreak again.