10 iOS beta 2 was released this evening by Apple, the new version of the operating system will be released to public in 3 weeks, time elapsed between the appearance of the two build sites is greater than the increase of non- Apple has used to date. I told you already what’s new in iOS 10 beta 2 for everyone, the list of changes is extremely high, as you probably and be expected from an update of this kind, so you will see many changes in the system interface operation, but also in terms of functionality offered.
The main method of installing iOS 10 beta2 not changed from the one described for iOS 10 beta 1, but the difference now stands which should make users who have already installed the first build and transition to the second, hassle It is much smaller than the first phase.
These might help you out :
- How to install iOS 10 beta 1 without developer account
- How-To switch from iOS 10 to iOS 9.3.2, without losing your data
Here’s How-To install iOS 10 Beta 2 on your iPhone
Method 1:(for users who have installed iOS beta 1) If you have installed iOS 10 beta1 in iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your sites, then to install iOS beta 2 10 must:
- Open the Settings application, configuration.
- Access General> Software Update , General> Update Software .
- Click the install button, enter the security code if you have one, confirm acceptance of the terms and conditions and wait, the procedure lasts between 5 and 10 minutes.
Method 2: (for users who are running iOS 9.3.2 or lower) If you install iOS beta 2 as the 10 first version of this operating system, then follow the procedure below:
To install iOS 10 beta 1 you must follow these simple steps:
- Access this link in Safari on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Press the button at the top right, then select Direct Download.
- Click Install 3 times.
- If you are prompted to restart the iPhone, confirm the procedure.
- After rebooting go to Settings> General> Software Update , Configuration> General> Software Update and you see 10 iOS beta 2 available for installation.
Depending on the terminal that you have installation package can be between 1.3 GB and 2 GB, so make sure you have enough storage space available in iPhone or iPad before starting the procedure, otherwise it will be refused, the battery must be charged at least 50%, or have terminal connected to a power source.
The installation procedure is very simple, but you must be patient as it will be done and remember that you do so at your own responsibility .
Must read :
- How To install MacOS 10.12 Sierra without a developer account
- Foxconn spyshot confirms iPhone 7 Plus with dual camera and 12-megapixel
Source Pic: WccFtech