It’s not an easy task to purchase an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus unless of course, you’re filthy rich. One can only imagine the owner’s pain and anguish if these super-expensive devices drop from their hands and get broken. These drops and falls not only break the iPhone, but also break the hearts of the users. Hence it is always advisable to have a strong case especially if you have a super expensive device like the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. Apple Care will burn deep holes in your pocket for the replacement of displays.
However, most of the strong cases carry a lot of weight and hence makes the device too bulky. The opportunity cost of extra protection is a lot of added weight which often makes these protective cases a deal-killer. However, we have solved your problem. Or shall we say that PITAKA has solved your problems? The company which specialises in making protective cases for iPhones has launched a new case made out of Aramid for the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
If you’re wondering what Aramid is, then let me tell you that it is the same material which is used in the making of vest armours due to its great strength and light weight. These new PITAKA Aramid Fibre Super Slim Fit Case for the iPhone 7 and PITAKA Aramid Fibre Super Slim Fit Case for the iPhone 7 Plus will not only provide great protection to your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, but at the same time won’t add up a bulky weight to it. At just 0.65mm, these cases are extremely thin, but they provide the same protection as is offered by a body armour.
Here are the highlights of the PITAKA Aramid Fibre Super Slim Fit Case as provided on its Amazon listing:
- Slim and Sensuous With “Body Armor Grade” Protection and ZERO Compromise, made possible with Aramid Fiber. Now, your phone is protected with the same material used in body armor, spacecraft, jet engines, and Formula 1 Race cars. Yet, your it retains the thinness of your iPhone the day you purchased it — before it was covered up with a thick bulky case.
- Enjoy your “almost naked’ iPhone with a case that is thinner than a dime. Thickness 0.03 inch. Min. Weight 0.36 oz. So light that you even will not feel the weight increase to your phone. Yet, with unparalleled protection from everyday “real world” drops.
- A Baby-skin 3D-Grip touch. Texture you need to feel to believe. It almost clings to your hand without feeling sticky. Extraordinarily scratch resistant. A protective three-layer coating and manual polishing is applied to each phone case. Now feel confident carrying your phone in purse or pocket along with keys and coins.
- Easily and naturally access all buttons and ports. Each opening is not only accurately aligned, but also at natural “surface level.” No longer do need to use your pinky’s fingernail to dig under a thick case toggle the Ring/Silent button.
- Fits your phone perfectly. Our secret process for vacuum forming technology ensures the cases are perfectly formed to the phone size. No metallic properties mean zero signal interference. The case is also harmoniously paired our exclusive, custom designed – premium ballistic 0.33 mm Tempered Glass Screen Protector.
You may also like:
- iPhone 8 Might Sport An All-Glass Design & A Stainless Steel Frame
- How to Fix iPhone 7 Reboot Problems.
- Nokia P1 Will Be The Nokia Flagship To Be Unveiled At The MWC 2017 With Snapdragon 835 SoC
Stay tuned for latest tech news, rumours, and leaks. You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.
You can download our technohacker App from App Store, for uninterrupted updates directly on your iPhone.