Google, few months back named its next mobile operating system as “Android 7.0 Nougat”. Its been creating a lot of buzz in the town, users were exited for the upcoming updated version of Android which has been challenged by Apple’s new mobile operating system iOS 10, which is to be released this September.
22nd Aug, that is yesterday Google Officially released “Android 7.0 Nougat”, it was tested by beta users around the world since march 2016. Finally yesterday it was out of beta and an official released of the new OS.
First model, which will officially receive the update to Android N, will be the latest flagship from LG, Korean giant, Model “LG V20”, more over it will be pre-loaded with the latest OS “out of the box”
The reason why google choose LG as the first priority for Android N update is due to its LG Nexus Models which have released several series of smartphones – Nexus 5x, 6P, 9, Player as well as tablet Pixel C. These model will get Android 7.0 Nougat update Soon.
Android 7.0 Released with New Features:
- Multi-tasking and split screen mode ( Split-screen )
- Changed notification bar with a new color palette and a more functional widgets.
- Easier access to the control center (switches, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS) with the ability to add favorites buttons
- Updated and simplified the setup menu
- Support for virtual reality, Daydream Implementation Platform
- Support for the standard keyboard
- Improved performance: application installation are 75% faster than Android 6.0 based devices.
- Twice abridged applications compiled code
- New Emoji’s
Well, a number of functions / features are already present in iOS 9, and in a few weeks Apple will update iOS 10, about which features are already known but may be little. Getting public comparison of operating systems: Android 7.0 vs iOS 10 is what we are waiting for ?