Yes, you have read it right, it’s the biggest private ( big fan ) exhibition of Apple’s products ever. The Collection includes products from Steve Jobs other ventures such as NexT and Pixar, and also relating to jobs and his original Apple partner Steve Wozniak.
Highlights of so called “Apple Museum”:
- It includes Apple Liza, which was sold poorly, just 1,00,000 product were just made, costing to a buyer almost $10,000 in 1983. This was the first version of the Macintosh.
- Visitors can explore the museum with the help of a multimedia guide on smartphone or tablet.
- The museum seeks to present Jobs as a visionary genius who sought to change the world. It also traces the history of one of the most successful companies in the world.
- Students from the Czech Technical University in Prague (ČVUT) helped to install products in the museum, which has more the 12,000 meters of computer cable installed.
- The design of the museum was kept clean and simple, to be in line with Apple’s philosophy.
- The museum is in a renovated historical building on the corner of Husova and Karlova Streets, which has a cellar dating back the 14th century.
- The street level has a bistro with raw vegan foods as Jobs was a vegan. There is also an interactive space for children.
- Soon, a Pop Art Gallery will open in the basement levels of the same building with a focus on art from the 1950s.
Here are some of teasers from applemuseum, I really like the quotes from Steve Jobs.
So if you want to visit this amazing place and see the history in there, you can visit..,
Source : applemuseum.com