Apple released iOS moment ago 10.2 beta 2 for all registered developers, with the first test build was released a week ago.
The next beta version of iOS 10.2 , as the previous assembly, brings many new features. The firmware is available for owners of iOS-devices installed developer profile, the public version of iOS 10.2 beta 2 will be shown later. But the changes in the new beta is enough.
In iOS 10.2 beta 2 there was presented at the October presentation of TV app, which is designed to collect all channels, movies and TV shows together in one program. While the app only appears for devices of iOS-version for Apple TV, most likely, it will be presented together with a public beta version of the firmware.
In the Device Setup appears additional item – SOS. Emergency call function will be triggered by a fivefold pressing on the lock button, automatically dialing the emergency number. But as long as SOS will only work in 14 countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Russia, Spain, United Kingdom and the United States.
Attached Music Shuffle and Repeat buttons are now displayed on swipe up and in a separate plate for convenience
Here are some changes available in iOS 10.2 Beta 2 :
- New TV application (currently available only in the US).
- In the settings you can find TV Provider – TV provider (currently available only in the US).
- The new widget for TV application (again only for the USA).
- To add new functionality SOS – will call emergency services if the power button is pressed on the iPhone five.
- In the settings you can find more information on SOS function.
- The Music app now shows the new alert.
- Music application buttons are available Shuffle and Repeat.
- Music app – there is a new button Order.
- Music app – it offers the opportunity to download all the songs in the same genre.
- Apple fixed the bug with breaking security through the application of an hour.