Construction evolution Apple Campus 2 is shown in a time-lapse containing recorded images from drones that flew over the location of the new headquarters Apple. The images were combined to show us how the new headquarters was built and how it progressed rapidly in just six months, this despite the fact that Apple has delayed the opening of at least 3 months. Apple Campus 2 is one of the largest investments of Apple, with over 3 billion dollars spent to build what was the dream of Steve Jobs. In the video below you can see 4K throughout the evolution of the building that dominates the city Cupertino, there will work tens of thousands of Apple employees since the year 2017.
If you have missed our post:
Details of Apple Campus 2
- 2.8 million sq ft of office space
- 176-acre campus
- Separate on-site R&D facilities
- 100,000 sq ft. fitness centre
- Underground 1000-seat “Apple Theater” auditorium
- Will run on 100% renewable energy
- Apple hired architects Foster+Partners for the project
- Expected move in date: 2017
This was really a wonderful video, Matthew Roberts.