Anonymity on the web has become some kind of a household term – on the one hand, all go on about its complete loss due to the ubiquitous corporations like Google or Facebook. On the opposite position on the growing trend of full anonymized and privacy of communication: secure connection, no “tails” of the personalized data, and many other features. They do not have to know everything about the process. It suffices to use the privacy settings in Safari. However, if this seems not enough, there is a more comprehensive solution – an alternative browser specifically for private web surfing. Such talk.
Firefox Focus | free
The youngest representative of today’s selections, the program announced just two weeks earlier.And it perfectly reflects the vain hope of a non-profit Mozilla browser companies to create the perfect – the fastest, supports blocking any digital tracks and simply pleasant to use. It turns out good, but not confident. The pros can write unambiguous overall ease of use – it becomes a scourge and a major application. When viewing a page literally can not do anything except reboot or display the page in Safari. By the way, Focus supports work in the expansion format for Safari, as the developers decided not to lock the use of a specific program, in view of the stringent restrictions Apple.
iCab | $ 1.99
iCab Mobile is a web browser for the iOS. It provides many unique and useful features you won’t find in other iPhone browsers.
Ghostery | free
The Ghostery Privacy Browser increases your browsing privacy, protection, and speed. This is a lightweight, clean browser that gives you the control to make informed decisions about the personal data you share with the trackers on the sites you visit.
Onion Browser | $ 0.99
Onion Browser is the original Tor-powered web browser that helps you bypass censorship and access the internet with more privacy.
• Internet access tunneled over the Tor network:
– Websites do not see your real IP address.
– ISPs and insecure wireless networks cannot see your browsing.
– Access .onion websites: anonymous “hidden service” sites only accessible through Tor.
• Defeat internet filters and censors with “obfs4” & “meek” traffic masking. (See DISCLAIMERS below.)
• Fight online tracking: use a new IP address and clear your cookies/history/cache in one button.
• Block third party cookies or all cookies.
• Disable scripts and multimedia content that can be used to track you.
VPN Tor Browser | free
Tor protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, and it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location.